Monday, April 6, 2009

Guerlain Habit Rouge

Having tried Guerlain's Heritage before and not liking it I skipped Habit Rouge as I am not fond of traditionally male marketed fragrances and thought this would be similar. What a pleasant surprise when in a moment of indecision I spritzed my wrist with this. What have I been missing all these years! Walking through the mall I kept burying my nose in my wrist to enjoy the magic that was being performed. It was not long before I made my way back to purchase.

I like the gentle sweetness that swirls around me teasing my nose and I have to resist the impulse to apply more. This could definitely become too sweet if overapplied. Sadly because this is the edt it all but vanishes after about three hours but it is so darn lovely and one can always reapply during the day.