Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Yves Saint Laurent Kouros

I wonder how many cupboards have this tucked away in the back, never to be used. It probably needs only one over-application to put you off this for life. Fortunately I was forewarned and did the sensible thing to under-apply from the start. In fact I spray in front of me and walk into the mist. Kouros starts off pleasantly soft and sweet but then gradually increases in strength over the course of an hour. Even when under-applying you reach the stage where you think, 'o bugger what have I done'.

Correctly applied Kouros delights me each time the fragrance peeks out from underneath my shirt and it lasts most of the day. I prefer to wear this on cold days where I know I am not going to get sweaty because the combination of Kouros and sweat becomes unpleasant.